Luxury 2 Bedroom Chalets From £159
Why not treat yourself for your Woolacombe holiday and enjoy one of our spacious and modern Woolacombe Sands Chalets with the most breath taking Sea. Beach & countryside views, interrupted by nothing!
'I could live in our chalet', 'Wow' and 'We never want to leave' are just some of the comments received from guests staying in our chalets. Once you have stayed in a Woolacombe Sands Chalet, you will never want to change! But please book early, these chalets are so popular they book up to 2 years in advance.
What makes our Woolacombe Sands Chalets super special is the outside area they boast. Your own patio area with picnic bench and sun-loungers, perfect for BBQ's and sun downers! Please note, we cannot guarantee you the top row unless the specific requirement fee has been paid.
The lounge, dining and kitchen areas have laminate flooring and bedrooms are carpeted. The kitchen area is fully equipped with a family-sized cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and microwave. There is a generous bathroom with bath and shower (please note only our 3 bedroom chalets have an en-suite). All chalets have full central heating, double glazing, flat screen Smart TVs and spectacular views.
The 2 Bedroom Woolacombe Sands Chalets are located:
Top Row: 2 and 3 (2 is pet free & 3 is pet friendly)
Bottom Row: 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 (12 is pet free, the rest are pet friendly)
Outside, each chalet has a patio area with picnic tables and sun loungers.
- £50 deposit - balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Holiday Protection Plan is recommended on all bookings at the cost of £15 for the week or £10 for anything less - Please see Terms and Conditions for further details on the HPP.
- Linen can be added - Double bed £8 and single beds £4
- Towels can be added to the booking at £4 per person
- Bed making on arrival can be added at £10
- High chairs and cots can be added at £15 per break
- Add a Grocery Starter Pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, butter, bread, milk(choose your own bread and milk), cereals, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, scourer and dish cloth, all for £20!
- Bed's are full size (double 4'6'' & single 2'6'')
Parking for the nearby to the chalet's with space for 1 car. Extra cars are to be parked in our car park and are chargeable at £5 per car per night. High sided vehicles are not permitted unless with prior consent from the management.
Choose Your Chalet
Would you like to secure a specific accommodation number? Love the views from a specific chalet? Guarantee the number you want with our ‘Specific Requirement Fee’. Just £15 to pick and guarantee the accommodation number of your choice or to be next to your friends and family. (Subject to availability – please see Terms and Conditions).